Our Statement of Beliefs:
- We believe in the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who died for our sins, rose from the grave, and now sits on the right hand of God the Father as intercessor for those who believe in Him.
- We believe that salvation comes through Jesus Christ (Romans 10:9), the only name by which we are saved.
- We believe in the in-dwelling of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit, such as prophecy and speaking in tongues, which manifest themselves through His living within us.
- We believe that the Bible is the word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the water baptism, which is an outward show of an inward commitment, and its symbolic representation of Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection.
- We believe in a covenant relationship with God through our financial giving of first fruits, tithes, offerings, and alms.
- We believe in communion with God, which humbly reminds us that the Creator desires fellowship and covenant with His creation.
- We believe in divine healing and restoration.
- And we believe that the Church is not the building but the body of believers who shall be one as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one and as Jesus prayed faithfully.